Sale Tunic “Eric the Scout”
Discounted Viking Style Tunic
For some reasons this item is not available at the moment. Please contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org for more detailed information or check these categories for similar items:
Sale | Tunic “Eric the Scout” | Size L | Brown
Discounted dress, ready to ship!
Tunic is a very classic early medieval clothing and probably one of the most known ancient clothing pieces at all. It was an everyday clothing for people over the centuries in Medieval Europe.
This tunic is not so simple as it looks. Instead of using classic T-shape tunic pattern we decided to go with less known, but more comfortable Kragelund Mose tunic design (this pattern is known by medieval tunic found on a body in a Danish bog at Kragelund Mose). In accordance to the original it has both back and front slits and it's sleeve design provides better fit and more flexibility for arms.
To check how to measure yourself please click here.
Please contact us if you have any additional questions.
Sale numbers: an-1061, an-1062, an-1063, an-1064, an-1065, an-1066, an-1067, an-1068
Please note, all items from the “Closeouts” section are not eligible to exchange and refund, so please be careful when choosing a size, and buy consciously. Thanks for your understanding!
- Condition: new;
- Color: brown flax linen;
- Size: L; check our size chart;
- The slightest shade difference between left and right sides. This shade difference is almost unnoticeable and even cannot be revealed with the photography.
- Natural brown flax linen;
- Trim by ArmStreet;
- 100% natural flax linen fabric;
- Historically accurate comfortable fit design;
- Original (designed by ArmStreet) viking style trim;
- Perfect manufacture quality.