Terms & Conditions
Please carefully read the following Terms and conditions before ordering on armstreet.com. By accessing this Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions may be updated. Accordingly, you should check the date of the Terms and Conditions (which appear at the end of this document) and review any changes since the last version (if at any time you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Site).
Prices shown on the site are in U.S. Dollars (USD). Please note, any other currency will automatically be converted to the U.S. Dollars when paying via PayPal.
2. Manufacturing time
Manufacturing time for each item is based on approximate estimate deriving from our experience. As far, as most of our products are made in custom sizes and often additionally customized according to the particular customer wishes, there are a lot of factors that can influence the fabrication dispatch. We are carefully monitoring the quality of our products which sometimes can result in delay caused by remakes. Hence, if the order required for the certain date, the claims concerning terms are admitted only if the date for your particular order got approval before the payment. Another option is to buy fixed size costume when available.
We also have some pre-manufactured items in stock; please check the size charts and learn more about fixed size option.
3. Measurements discrepancy
Distant make-to-order is our company’s unique proposition. We fall over backward to produce things that fit you perfectly well — and in most cases we do succeed. That’s why we accept claims concerning misfits, but please be ready to provide us proofs of the accurate measurements in the form of photos with the tape measure attached. In case of our mistake, we will either remake the item or refund. In case of customer’s mistake, he/she will have the opportunity to buy the remake for the 50% of the price approximately. In both cases the initial product should be sent back to the Company.
You have 3 days to change your order data, such as sizes, colors etc. For urgent orders starting date of work is the date when both payment and full color and measurements information have been received.
4. Shipping and warranty
We provide tracking numbers right after sending your order.
We ship worldwide via standard international airmail. Delivery takes 16-21 days to the most of the countries. Shipping to Italy, Spain, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Central America, South America, Africa and China may take longer, up to 4 weeks. Also, the shipping time can be increased considerably due to the customs clearance, postal service errors, and force-majors.
If your order should be delivered by a certain date — please contact us prior to purchase, otherwise, your order will be dispatched by standard local mail. Also be sure to provide the date of your deadline in the comments to your order.
No claim will be admitted in case of the wrong address, an absence of the recipient at the stated address at the time of delivery, unclaimed parcels. In such cases, the order will be sent to you again at your expense.
Please, be aware that taxes or customs fees aren't included in the prices at our site. According to the world's practice of internet trading, the responsibility for customs clearance charge rests with the customer and shop doesn't refund such charges. We'll do our best to help you with customs issues if any occurs (i.e. provide papers and invoices).
EU customers: please, inquire duty-free importation limit, taking into consideration that your order would be shipped from the outside of the European Union.
Please note, that we use your PayPal address as shipping address by default. If your shipping address differs from the address specified in your PayPal account — please contact us.
5. Disclaimer of liability
Fencing, medieval reenactment as well as other allied subjects of activity are connected to a certain risk of injuries. The Company declines all responsibility for any traumas done to oneself or to the third person along with any material or consequential damage impaired during the products usage. We admonish that all acts with armor, weapons or their components have to be performed before designated person who is accredited to supervise outfit’s conformance to the standards of the particular event and is responsible for safety.
6. Returns, refunds, and exchanges
For all returns, except where the item is faulty, you will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the products to us.
The returns address is:
4200 North Holton Ave, #500
Armstreet LLC, A033
No custom sized products returns will be accepted, except the reasons described below:
- Spoilage in production. Presence of the flaw influencing the appearance or obstructing item functional appliance (postage expenses are covered by the Company).
- Conflict between requisition titles and articles received (postage expenses are covered by the Company).
- Package loss. The Company assumes responsibilities of package loss only if it was insured for loss or damage in transit by customer and only when the postal investigation is over. We are not responsible for items lost as result of wrong address provided or unclaimed items. In this case, item may be reshipped to you only after original package delivered back and we will receive your payment for the new delivery.
- Manufacturing fault in size. We consider claims concerning misfits, but be ready to provide us proofs of the accurate measurements in the form of photos with the tape measure attached. In case of our mistake, we will either remake the item or refund, the misfit product should be sent back (postage expenses are covered by the Company).
- Fixed size items can be refunded if item returned back in original condition. The item should be shipped back within 3 days after it's received. Shipping charges and shipping protection are not refundable. All the claims concerning measurements have to be made during 3 days after receiving the order.
You have to notify us about your plans to return your items by email email@example.com in 3 days after package received and ship it to return address in a resalable condition, i.e. in original inner packaging, unused, unwashed and complete with their original labels. We reserve the right to refuse a refund or remake for items returned that are not in a resalable condition.
Please note, shipping charges and shipping protection are non-refundable.
In the case of our mistake, we refund the money after receiving the return, or after providing a valid tracking number. Refund your money may take up to seven working days to credit the purchaser's account.
Please note, any items with custom modifications and any items from the Closeouts cannot be returned or exchanged.
7. Advanced shipping protection plan
With paying some extra while processing your order checkout you can choose to be covered by Advanced Shipping Protection Plan.
With Advanced Shipping Protection Plan you'll have extra privileges stated below:
- Item(s) damage. Advanced shipping protection plan covers any damaged items replacement. Back shipping of damaged items will be covered by Armstreet LLC without any extra fees needed from your side. Items have to be shipped back via state mail withing 10 days frame after package received and damage declared.
- Lost/stolen items. Advanced shipping protection plan covers items replacement expenses in the case of shipping schedule delay over 12 business days. No extra postal investigation needed for items/packages with total value less than $400. For more expensive orders items will be replaced after postal investigation if they were lost/stolen. Normally shipping investigation takes 4-6 weeks and can be started in 60 days after item is shipped.
- Undelivered items — address mistake or unclaimed package. In the case if item wasn't delivered as result of buyers mistake (wrong address, unclaimed package) advanced shipping protection plan covers reshipping expenses after item delivered back.
8. Color, metal and model correspondence
Difference in the bodily constitution of the customer and of the model at the photo can lead to the difference in the appearance of the article due to the shift in proportions. Color shade of the fabric and furniture can slightly differ from photos at the site. That can be the result of either camera and screen color rendition distortion, or certain color shades variation under fabric coloring and trim fabrication.
Please note, steel thickness specified in the description of any armor is the thickness of the original sheet metal, rather than the finished product. Say, a helmet made of 2 mm (14 ga) steel has a thicker dome - about 2.1 mm because of the hammer hardening process, but at the edges its thickness varies within 1.8 mm. This effect is entirely natural when it comes to both cold and hot forging, plastic deformation of the metal changes its crystal structure and results in redistribution of the material from the edges to the areas most prone to impacts and damages.
9. Accounts and newsletter subscription interoperability
Creating an account on armstreet.com you agree that your newsletter subscription will be created and you’ll be contacted the way we contact our other subscribers. You may always unsubscribe from our newsletters with a link in the bottom of each promotional email.
Subscribing to our newsletters, you allow us to create an account for you, which will contain the information you provided (email, name etc.) and the information about your interactions with our website (orders history, wish list, measurements etc.)
- Your name and email as it provided
- Your orders details as it provided by you in order form
- Your phone number if it is provided in your order details
- You address as it stated in your payment or provided by you
- Your measurements
- Communicate with you about your orders
- Process your order efficiently
- In order to enable the goods to be delivered to you, we have to pass your address (and phone number if provided) to third party postal services.
- We contact you regarding our news and offers by email only
We do not transmit our clients' data to the third person unless otherwise required by law or necessary to resolve an issue with your order or produce it. The financial information is held only at the servers of payment billing performing companies (currently it is PayPal) and is secured in accordance with their internal security policy
- Third-party manufacturers and contractors involved in manufacture cycle obtaining only order UIN, your name, measurements and items specification but not your address or email
- If you need to delete your personal information please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Delete personal info" subject in email title
- If you want to unsubscribe from our newsletters you can do it by using "unsubscribe" link in any newsletter from armstreet.com
- As you browse armstreet.com, advertising cookies will be placed on your browser so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, Google, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with our website. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number.